Herbal Remedies To Control Cholestrol - Cholostel
Cholesterol is a fatty substance known as a lipid and is vital for the normal functioning of the body. It is mainly made by the liver but can also be found in some foods we eat.
Having an excessively high level of lipids in your blood (hyperlipidemia) can have an effect on your health. High cholesterol itself does not cause any symptoms, but it increases your risk of serious health conditions.
Cholesterol is carried in your blood by proteins, and when the two combine they are called lipoproteins. There are harmful and protective lipoproteins known as LDL and HDL, or bad and good cholesterol.
1. It acts as a cardiac stimulant and there by has a tonic and cooling effect.
2. It angina and other cardiovascular medical issues.
3. It supports normal cardiovascular function.
4. It supports normal blood platelet function.
5. It supports normal serum cholesterol levels.
6. It supports the body's immune system from bacterial and fungal infections.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & night after food.
Or as directed by physician