Herbal Supplement Amalaki
The nutritional facts of Amalaki include bioflavonoids, flavones, polyphenols and carotenoids. It is the richest natural source of vitamin C available on this planet. Amalaki is great support and nutrition for the digestive tract, among other wonderful benefits including optimal function of the inner and outer skin, arteries, blood purification and liver rejuvenation. Amla fruits help to reduce burning sensation in eyes and help to maintain health of eyes. It helps to soothe inner layers of bladder and helps to reduce frequency of urination.
It is one of the ingredients of the most famous Ayurvedic compound Triphala. Amalaki is also the chief ingredient in Chyvanprasha.
Natures prime antioxidant
1. It inhibiting the ageing process.
2. It prevents common cold.
3. It is a nutritional powerhouse and hence used to boost immunity and restore body's vitality.
4. It provides energy to vital organs and hence used in chronic illness recovery.
5. It helps in regulating blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
6. It facilitates absorption of iron in the body and improves hemoglobin level.
7. It possesses potent anti-inflammatory action and hence used in various gastrointestinal tract inflammation such as gastritis.
8. It contains natural digestive enzymes and hence used in indigestion.
9. It promotes spermatogenesis.
10. It reduces serum cholesterol and reduces high blood pressure.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.