Herbal Supplement Arjuna
Arjuna is among the most frequently prescribed herbs for cardiovascular health in ayurvedic medicine. The bark of the arjuna tree contains calcium salts, magnesium salts, tannins, and saponin glycosides which may be the primary source for arjuna's beneficial effects on the heart. It is also usefull on hemorrhages, diarrhea, dysentery, edema, skin problems, and fractures.
It is useful in urinary tract infections and reduces the burning micturition. Because of its diuretic action it was found to be helpful for renal or urinary bladder stones. Arjuna can help lower Cholesterol. Its astringent nature make it useful in bleeding piles and diarrhea with blood.
Comprehensive control of hyoertension
1. Effective against the symptoms of asthma.
2. Used for skin treatment.
3. Protect the DNA from any possible damage from toxins.
4. Used against heart disease.
5. It acts as a cardiac stimulant and thereby has a tonic and cooling effect.
6. It accelerates clotting and thereby promotes quick healing of the wound.
7. Treats angina and other cardiovascular medical issues.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.