Herbal Supplement To Regulate Lipid
Guggul is made from the sap (gum resin) of the Commiphora mukul tree, which is native to India. This tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and Ayurvedic.
Today guggul is used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, acne and other skin diseases, and weight loss. Guggul decreases platelet stickiness and reduces risk of heart disease and stroke.
The Effective lipid Regulator
1. It lowers triglyceride levels.
2. It relaxes the muscles which helps relieve menstrual pain.
3. It acts as a blood detoxifier, which breaks up stagnation in the body.
4. It is a heart tonic that strengthens the heart.
5. It can be taken for weight Management.
6. It can be taken for Lowering Cholesterol.
7. It improves Blood Circulation.
8. Iy can be taken for relief from arthritis pain.
9. It is useful in Treating Boils, Eczema.
10. It is useful for menstrual pain(Relieves it).
11. It is useful for dermatitis, psoriasis, skin rashes.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.