Herbal Supplement For Feeling Relax
The herb Tagara (known as Indian Valerian or Valeriana wallichi) is a perennial herb, found in plenty in Western Himalayas in India, and Pakistan and Afghanisthan. Tagara is bitter, sweet, pungent and astringent in taste, and alleviates the vata, pitta and kapha doshas. The root and rhizome of the herb is used for medicinal purposes.
Tagara is effective remedy for hysteria, hypochondria, nervous anxiety, emotional tension, stress and sleep disorders have place.
Relaxes the mind, promotes sleep
1. Promotes comfort.
2. Stress reduction.
3. Boosts cognitive agility.
4. Used in alzheimer's therapy.
5. Protection against toxic compounds.
6. It helps relieve occasional digestive disorders.
7. It helps relieve occasional muscle pain and headaches.
8. It helps relieve menstrual pain.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.