Herbal Supplement For Skin Care
Manjistha is bitter, astringent and sweet in taste, pungent in the post digestive effect and has hot potency. Manjistha is one of Ayurveda's most popular blood purifiers that has been used for lymphatic support.
Manjistha plant is used both, internally as well as externally. The roots of Manjistha are used for medicinal purpose. Externally, Manjistha is highly recommended in skin diseases. It supports detoxification when toxins can be removed from the liver and enter the blood stream.
Effective in Skin Pigmentation Disorders
1. It heals a variety of skin problems including eczema, psoriasis since the skin is a detoxifying organ.
2. Treats menstrual conditions since it purifies the blood.
3. It helps post-natal healing of the uterus.
4. It regulates blood clots, blood pressure, cleanse the blood & treats heart disease.
5. It cleans and regulates the pancreas, spleen liver and kidneys which all have a role to play in digestion and toxin removal.
6. It destroys both benign and malignant tumors.
7. It can treat herpes that is in the bloodstream.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.