Herbal Supplement Kapikachhu
Kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens) is a tropical legume also known as velvet bean, cowitch and cowhage. It is used to increase libido in both men and women due to its dopamine inducing actions. Dopamine has a sound influence on sexual function.
This herb has long been used in traditional Ayurvedic system of Indian medicine for treating various nervous diseases including Parkinsonism. In a meticulous amount, it also shows mind-booster tonic and soothing down the aggressive mind.
Elevates sperm count
1. Increase libido.
2. Increases sperm count in men and ovulation in women.
3. Acts as a restorative nutrient for the nervous system.
4. Increases blood circulation to the genitals.
5. Decreases symptoms of stress and anxiety. Calms nerves.
6. Reduces inflammation.
7. Strengthens and tones the sexual glands.
8. Increases stamina.
9. Releases bound up testosterone, increasing level of bi0-available testosterone.
10. Reduces fat and improves muscle tone.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.