Herbal Supplement Shatavari
Shatavari is really Ayurveda's gift to women. Shatavari is a sweet and bitter herb is particularly balancing to Pitta Dosha. Shatavari used internally for infertility, loss of libido, threatened miscarriage, menopausal problems. It both nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs. It is a good food for menopause or for those who have had hysterectomies, as it supplies many female hormones.
Shatavari is used in Ayurveda to balance pitta and vata, but can increase kapha due to its heavy nature.
1. It is a gynaecological tonic which brings balance to the female menstrual cycle.
2. It effectively treats both dysmenorrhoea and menorrhagia and brings regularity to feminine rhythms.
3. Increase female fertility by cooling the uterus and vaginal inflammation making it ideal for women.
4. It benefits male and female sexual dysfunction and reproductive problems.
5. It increases sperm count in men.
6. It increases sexual arousal in women.
2 caps + 2 caps(4 cap each day) Day & Night after food. Or as directed by physician.